Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Going out of Town

Hi, everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Rick and I are headed out to Miami tomorrow for a little R&R with his family. I'm SO excited to have a vacation! I probably won't be posting anything until next week sometime, since we won't be back in town until Monday night.

Oh, and for those of you who read my post yesterday, I did get rid of the empty beer bottles and cans without having to put it in my car. This is one of the only times you'll hear me say this: Thank goodness for all of the construction going on on campus! (Construction = lots and lots of dumpsters.) :o)

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everyone. Be safe!

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! It sounds like you have a really amazing story -- wow! I hope you're having fun in Miami with your husband and family.

I'll be back. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home