Friday, May 13, 2005

Gotta Share A Good Thing

I would like you guys to read the blog I've linked to. I think this one post, in particular, is incredibly insightful.

  • JD's Blog


  • 4 Comments:

    At 12:02 PM, Blogger JD said...

    Thanks, Amanda!

     
    At 1:21 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

    No problem, JD! :o)

     
    At 7:56 PM, Blogger Clarissa said...

    Ooh, I'm linked in your sidebar! That always surprises me. :-) Ah, to revel in the mundane aspects of my life. Though you could probably use a little mundanity. Is that a word? Must go look it up.

     
    At 7:54 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

    haha

    Yes, Clarissa, I linked you. :o)

    I find myself going to your blog almost daily to see if you've written anything. I love the stories about your children. :o)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home