Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm Back

But with details of our trip later.

I'm sick today, so I'm trying to find a doctor to see me. Mine is out for who knows how long because of a death in the family. I completly understand his plight, but this makes it no fun for me trying to find someone to see me as a new patient walk-in. And with all of my medical drama, I don't want to see just anyone.

Anyway, I'm seeing someone at Occupational Health in about an hour. Hopefully, if they can't find out what's wrong with me, they can at least pull some strings somewhere to get me in to see a doc today.

We had an interesting trip to Miami....but more on that tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Tony Arnold said...

Amanda, I will pray that your illness is nothing serious and has no impact on your transplant. Kris told me about your travel fun and also about the very interesting scenery.

I pray that you feel better.

Tony

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks, Tony.

So you've heard of the fun, huh? I gotta say, Miami is not a family vacation spot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home