Friday, August 05, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know I said I would try to post more of my testimony yesterday, and it didn't happen. It turns out that I have a 5 page research proposal due on Monday afternoon that I just found out about. My boss is helping me write it, but it's still a lot of work. I have to sift through a 33 page grant in order to figure out what needs to go into my proposal.

And on top of that, I have work to do and I have some people to contact about moving our equipment for our lab move at the end of this month. Even worse, I'm not going to be here for the move, so all of my move responsibilities have to be completed in the next week.

I really, really hope that I can find 15 minutes to write the next portion soon. Please bear with me! Things will get better!

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Tony Arnold said...

How do you write so well, so much in 15 minutes? It takes me days to come up with something readable for my initial ramblings.

Tony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home