Thursday, August 04, 2005

New Link

I plan on posting the next portion of my story later today, but for now, I've got a new link for ya.
It's One Body Ministries. They have a lot of fun stuff like quizes to test your Bible knowledge, clean jokes, articles, and there is a forum that I post on with some cyber-friends.

A portion of their mission statement:
"The mission of One Body Ministries is the unite of believers in Christ into one body. We aim to tear down the walls of sectarianism and love each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. We do this in order to work together to reach lost and further the cause of the Kingdom of Christ. If Christians used just a tenth of the energy we expend in fighting each other to reach the lost, Heaven would be standing room only!"

5 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

As a fellow memeber of One Body, I would like to encourage people to drop by and check out our website. There is also a forum for Christian fellowship.

Thanks, Amanda!

 
At 9:58 AM, Anonymous KP said...

You're too kind, Amanda, but we appreciate you :). Thanks for the link and the "plug!"

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Natalie Brooke said...

Hi Amanda, my name is Natalie. I came across your blog by way of a few others. Namely some minister friends of mine...their blogs.

Wow...I've been reading it all night...your story...i was intrigued and wanted to know more about your story. your testimony is amazing. your example is a blessing. i'm anxious to read more in the days to come.

Though I have not had a liver transplant, I became very ill with unexpect abdominal problems my senior year in high school. Our stories are kind of similar...in different ways (haha, if that makes any sense!). I got so sick I wasn't supposed to live...but God had other plans!

Anyways...i just really wanted to comment and say hi. I'm praying for you...encouraged by your faith and your will to live for our Father.

I'm going to add your link to my blog if you don't mind.

Many blessings, Amanda...with Christian love from one sister to another...In Him. Natalie

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Natalie Brooke said...

I also used to work in a research lab...how weird is that?

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Hi, Natalie!

You're so sweet! Thanks for all of those comments and for linking me to your blog. I don't have much time today, but I will definitly be sure to check yours out soon.

It is weird that we've got those things in common, but I'm a big believer that God brings people togther for a reason, even if it's over the internet!

Hopefully I'll be able to post more of my testimony soon. Things have gotten crazy for me this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home