Monday, September 26, 2005

Excuses, Excuses

I've been lax in posting lately. You'll have to excuse me. I started class and I'm nearing the end of a very intense 3-week course. Next Wednesday is my final exam. I am in the middle of taking a test right now. They are giving us over 5 days to complete it if that tells you anything of the difficulty of this class. Three of those five days were the weekend.

I'm tired, I'm stressed, and I'm not feeling well. I'll be back to normal in a week or so......

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the update. We miss you! :-) The class/test sounds pretty brutal. That's what you get for being an over-achiever! :-) Keep it up!

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your success and return to good health!
Josie, faithful blog reader!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Tony Arnold said...

Hang in there Amanda, our prayers are with you.

Tony

 

Post a Comment

<< Home