Sunday, September 11, 2005

Random, So Much to Say Part I

These are some pictures I took on our vacation. You can click on them to enlarge them. I have entered some of them into amature photography contests for the heck of it. I don't think I have any hope of winning after I saw some of the other entries. Photography is one of my passions like gardening; I love to do it, but I'm not so great at it. Maybe one day I'll take a class....


This is a picture of the sunrise from the plane on the way to New Orleans.



Sunrise, again.

Cozumel skyline, from the cruise ship.

I called this one, "Road to Paradise" because this is the only straight road on a 45-50 minute 4x4 Jeep ride through the jungle that lead us to the beach at Isle Pasion, or Passion Island.

I wasn't lying when I called this Paradise.....

Isle Pasion, again.

....and again....

This isn't Passion Island, but I thought it was really pretty. I like the old abandoned boat. There was something really peaceful about this scene.

This is the same area where the boat was. Just an old boat dock that looked like it hadn't been used in years. Beat up by hurricane Emily (wasn't that the hurricane that came through there not very long ago???). Anyway, it was beautiful. So simple. I love the way my camera picked up all of the colors in the water an in the wood of the dock.

5 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best one I have ever seen, and I have seen them all!
http://uk.wowmenow.com/jaydee

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking out Blogs on the Internet and saw your site. I can see that you are having fun with your blog. I'll check in occasionally.

I have a computer service Sandy Springs site/blog and work with computer support and repair.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Great pictures, Amanda! We are considering taking a cruise to Cozumel for our next anniversary....now you've added fuel to the fire.

Thanks for sharing. It does look like Paradise.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger DigiGirl said...

Great pics! What type of camera do you have?

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks!

We just got a new Canon PowerShot Pro1 a little over a month ago. I love it! I bought some filters to go with it and I can tell such a huge difference in my pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home