Friday, October 07, 2005

More Next Week

I'm exhausted. I spent three hours at the doctor's office this morning having numerous tests run to try to figure out what's wrong with me. They don't think it's my kidneys, but more tests are needed. They have an idea of what it could be, but I don't want to tell you yet because it could be nothing or it could be serious. Just pray for me, please. I'm supposed to leave this afternoon for Jellico (see the link to GoodSoil Ministries Blog on my sidebar) and I don't want a heavy heart.

Thanks.

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Tony Arnold said...

I have been praying nightly for you Amanda.

Tony

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Amanda,

You are always in my prayers, but I will pray about this specifically over the weekend. Keep us posted, dear one.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Absolutely! You're in my prayers Amanda. May God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home