Friday, October 14, 2005

Results

This is going to be short because I still have a lot of people to notify about what I found out yesterday.

I went in because my doctor didn't find anything wrong with my kidneys, but he did a pelvic exam and my left ovary was very inlarged and painful. He thought I had a cyst.

So I had the ultrasound done yesterday and everything was completely normal. No signs of anything growing or abnormally sized or weird tissue. That's the good news. I would have thought it was a miraculous healing except for the fact that I was in more pain yesterday than I have been in a very long time. I'm even (still) hurting a little this morning.

I've got to call my doctor today and see if he has any more ideas as to what could be wrong. I see my liver doctor on Monday for my normal check-up and I will tell him what's going on, too, to see if he has any ideas. And I'm going to make an appointment with my Gyn to pick his brain a little. Hopefully between the three of them (and they are three incredibly smart men) they will have some more ideas as to what to check....I may even have them do a conference call to pick each other's brains and share ideas. 3 heads are better than 1, right????

6 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I will be praying that they find what is wrong, Amanda. I know how frustrating it can be to not have answers.

Get some rest this weekend and take it easy.

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God remove your pain and give the doctors an insight into what is going on. Remember that He is faithful!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Clarissa said...

I had an ovarian cyst burst and that was the absolute worst pain I have ever felt. Anyway ... keep us updated.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Thanks for the update! I'll continue to keep you, and the doctors in my prayers - and that they'll be able to figure this out.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Matt said...

That's maddening. It must be beyond frustrating to be in so much pain and not know the cause. As always, you remain in my prayers. I hope you find relief and rest soon; you deserve it.

Peace,
Matt

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Dear Amanda,

I want to tell you that I love you and am praying for your wholeness. You are a special woman of God and I am so sorry to hear about your pain and the unknown you are facing. Please keep us updated.

I too had an ovarian cyst which burst which was incredibly painful. Keep on those doctors!

God bless you dear one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home