Thursday, October 20, 2005

Same Song, Different Verse

I know you guys are getting sick of me saying, "Well, I'd post more if I wasn't sick." But here it goes again:

I'd post more if I wasn't sick.

I've had a virus since Monday night. I stayed in bed all day Tuesday (except for when Rick took me to the doctor). I came to work yesterday for a couple of hours to do absolutely what had to be done, and then I went home again. I couldn't talk, and when I tried to talk, people would either laugh at me or look at me with this terrible look on their faces like, "GO HOME!"

Today I'm a little better, but I still get the look from people like, "Well, you can be here today, but stay far, far away from me." I'm tired and I would have stayed home if I had any sick time left. It's all gone.

I have nothing to write about since I've been stuck at home watching civil court tv shows all day long. I guess that's better than soap operas.

The things people will sue you for.........

7 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Tony Arnold said...

Pray that you are feeling better soon Amanda.

Tony

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. I hope you are taking care of yourself.....plenty of rest & fluids.

I find myself watching those shows on my days off. I have the television on our local news program, which goes off at 9AM. Then, the courts are in session. I'm just to lazy to change the channel.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Natalie Brooke said...

aww girl, you better get to feeling better! i know i'm in oklahoma, but what can i do? do you want me to mail you a can of soup? ok, i know, bad joke! :) seriously though, hope you feel better.

got your comment...and yes, we did "tattle tale" on them, but the person didn't do anything about it...just said, oh really? that made me even more upset.

and finally...i have a little confession to make...i watch days of our lives...i can't stand court tv!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Praying for you and sending you a "virtual hug"! (( ))

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Debi said...

Amanda,

Wanted to let you know that I've taken down my blog - but wanted to let you know you can email me at "debi_randomthoughts@yahoo.com" if you'd like to keep in touch. I'm still planning to frequent your blog, I just don't want to post my stuff "out there" anymore.

I've enjoyed meeting you through the internet, and hope we can continue to keep in touch.

-Debi

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Amanda,

Get well soon!

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger CL said...

Prayers for you, get better. Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home