Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm Boring

You guys are bored with me, aren't you?

I'm sorry....I just really don't have too much to say lately. Maybe that's because I'm finally coming to terms with a lot of what's going on in my life and I'm finally healing. Maybe it's because I just haven't been observant enough to find things out about myself that bug me enough to blog about them.

My passion-meter has bottomed out lately,too. I don't really feel passion about much of anything....not work, not school, not my health and/or spirituality.

So, unless one of you wants to comment about something that will fuel me again (make me angry, sad, whatever), I guess you're just going to have to deal with my boring-ness until someone else does it by accident. :o)

7 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger DigiGirl said...

Sorry, I didn't catch your last post, I fell asleep half way through. :) jk.

When you can't think of anything to post about, just post some of your favorite photos.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger CL said...

Actually, this isn't boring, it's real. I enjoy reading, thanks for sharing!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thankful for some "level" time for you--not boring, just more like "calm." Enjoy it before the next mountain/valley experience (those types of experiences that are frequent occurrences along this life's journey).

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Tony Arnold said...

Your dog is ugly and your feet stink!

Does that make you angry enough to write something.

Tony

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

What's boring? I haven't EVER read anything boring in one of your blogs.

Sometimes it's OK to not have anything to say. I've been in that phase for a few weeks now....just rolling along taking things day by day. It is less overwhelming that way.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Amanda,

I don't find you boring in the least!

Just because you dont' have much to say, doesn't mean that God isn't working, nor, that you have little value.

I praise God you are finding healing, that's such a good place to be.

Passion is who you are, and enjoy the rest you are finding in Him right now.

God bless!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Ohmigosh, Tony's comment made me laugh. Amanda - You are FAR from boring, my friend! Please keep posting as the Spirit moves you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home