Monday, December 05, 2005

Censorship

Up to this point, I have never felt the need to censor what I write on my blog, but I feel the need to this time. It sucks! There is something that I'm dealing with that I really, really feel the need to write about, but I can't because it may really, really hurt someone if that person(s) were ever to read my blog. The chance that he (or she, or they) would read are slim, but there is a chance, and I can't take it.

So, I will just ask that you all pray for me. I probably will write about what I need to write about, but I just can't do it here. I have had several friends who have been burned by blogging, and as long as I can help it, I've got to keep myself out of those ranks. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone.

*sigh*

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Amanda,

I know the feeling of having to double check what one writes so that others are hurt.

May God give you strength. Please know I am here for you.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger CL said...

Been there, actually still am. I'm praying!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Just say no to blog burn. It ain't a pretty place to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home