Monday, February 06, 2006

Tagged!

Tammy tagged me. I don't know if I'll be able to come up with 4 of everything, but we'll see how I can stretch it.....

Four Jobs I've Had:
Waitress at small-town cafe
Pharmacy Technician at CVS
Nanny
Salesperson at GAP (HATED this job!)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Dumb and Dumber
The Notebook
The Rock
The Italian Job

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
Matilda by Ronald Dahl
Harry Potter Series
The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning
The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis

Four Places I've Lived (gonna have to strech this one):
Providence, KY
Green Hills in Nashville, TN
East Nashville, TN
Bellevue in Nashville, TN

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Desperate Housewives
Lost
Grey's Anatomy (last night was GREAT!)
CSI

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
Mexico
Aruba
Bahamas
Grenada

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
www.amsouth.com (online banking!)
Kronos (to check my time clock at work)
www.pogo.com (free online games)
all sorts of blogs

Four of my Favorite Foods:
Turkey Applejack wrap from Roly Poly
Broccoli Cheddar soup in a bread bowl from Panera
my dad's meatloaf
my mil's chicken cordon bleu

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now (all with Rick, of course):
Wilmington, NC
Mexico
anywhere in the Caribbean
a secluded mountain cabin

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
Natalie
Angie
Phil
Lindsay

7 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Tammy M. said...

Turkey Applejack Wrap sounds very yummy!
Tammy

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Seriously -- you hated working in the GAP? I'm curious. . .

And I'm not quite so adventurous to think that a Turkey AppleJack wrap sounds good (different, definitely) but the broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl? Order one for me!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Tagged . . . bloggers never fail to amaze me. I haven't played tag since elementary school, and I find myself wishing I were the one tagged.

I like CSI too. I once worked at an environmental testing lab, and learned to use a mass spec. (which they use often on the show).

Peace,
Matt

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Cute idea. I may steal it and put it on my blog. Not that you'd know, because you dont' ever read my blog anymore. (Pouting)

I'm just teasing you, girl. Have a great week!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Natalie Brooke said...

Well oh my goodness, haha, I was reading, didn't expect to get tagged. I thought everyone forgot about me (j/k) since I'm never on blogger anymore!

I just posted, but I'll try to get it this week...promise!

Hope you're doing well...love ya girl!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Natalie Brooke said...

oh by the way...LOVE Grey's Anatomy! I just have one word for you...

MCDREAMY!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Natalie Brooke said...

Okay, seriously, I should just read your post(s) first, then leave you ONE comment, but appearantly, i don't opporate that way!

Can I just say, that very rarely am I jealous...but...HELLO...KEITH URBAN AND NICOLE KIDMAN! If you could have heard me GASP when I read it! I've got to move to Nashville!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I promise this is the last comment...

...I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home