Friday, May 26, 2006

Passport Update (aka God Is GOOD!)

So, after weeks and weeks of freaking out over whether or not Rick's passport would be here in time, I found a random phone number for Rick to call to check on it, since I already called it once and they would give me no other information other than, "It's processing."

Rick called on Monday of this week and the girl told him that it has been approved (YAY!) BUT there is nothing he can do about it to speed it up other than have it FedEx'd overnight. So, he chose to have it FedEx'd. Which is great, but we leave in 12 days....will it be processed in time???

So, he called again yesterday to check on it. No more news. I'm starting to sweat a little. 6 business days left until we leave....what if........

Then, this morning, I'm hanging around the house and should have already left for work but I have to wait on this darn load of laundry to finish so we have clothes this weekend when we go to the lake. La De Da...playing on the computer...when there's a knock at the door. Who could it be? THE FEDEX MAN!!! I wanted to jump out the door and hug him, but I figured he might run away with the passport, so I abstained. But it's here. In my lap at this very instant. Precious goods.

Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to Honduras.

GOD IS GOOD!

7 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

God is GOOD! thanks for the reminder!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

AMEN! I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Tony Arnold said...

Hallelujah.

Tony

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Michele said...

Praise Him! I can't wait to read all about it.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Natalie Brooke said...

Yay!!!! I'm glad you didn't tackle the fedex man!

How are you? I haven't "talked" to you in a long time. You're kind of like me...real busy and posts are few and far between right now.

I'll be praying for you and Rick and ya'lls trip to Hondurus. Hope everything goes well. Let me know if you need anything specific to pray about.

Can't wait to hear from you. Much love...natalie

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger CL said...

I hope all is well with you guys since your trip. Shalom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home